My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat!!!

So besides my feet hurting like heck and the impossibility of getting any good pictures of my kids all together, Halloween wasn't all too bad!! here are a few of my favorite shots I got tonight!

Here is Daegan... the best picture I got of him all night!! He kept walking INTO peoples houses!! Oh geez.




 Here is Mizz Victoria with my BEST FRIEND EVER, Robin.




Victoria and my little sister Kendalynn... don't let my sister fool you, the only difference between her and her costume.. IS the costume, she is always a little witch ;-)



Tried to get a good one of Evie and Daegan, but the only one I ended up getting good ones of is Evie!!





Awwww here is pregnant me, the egg, and Chris being his bacony self!... or would it be baconey?? hmmm



Me and my hunny bunny!!! Wakey Wakey Eggz n Bacey!!!
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Snowflake Gypsy, (love that!) I'm here to follow you in your poems, pictures, and journalism! Thanks for sharing.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you enjoy lol. I just kindda talk about whats on my mind at the time. I will follow you also and I hope to learn some new things from out newfound blog friendship!

    ReplyDelete