My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Look Who Got What She Wanted!!!!!

So... I normally whine and pout and even make myself cry when I don't get what I want... well... that never seems to work with Chris, so when I knew the Shiba Inu/American Eskimo mix was going to be in at the mall last night I knew I had to take a different approach to get what I wanted.  So... instead of whining and pouting I sucked it up, went and started cooking spaghetti and acting sad, but not "trying" to seem like I was.
So... when Chris asked what was wrong I just said I was sad because we couldn't go look at the puppies!
Well, either my ploy worked or he just felt extremely bad at my fail at cooking(once again), but at about 7:30 he ended up taking my oldest and going to the pet store and getting my new puppy!!! I am a happy happy lady right now!!

Well... except when he told me he was going to work on his homework, I got up to go to the bathroom, and seen he was in fact, not working on his homework and I wanted to cuddle but no, he was not doing his homework he was fooling around on the internet doing not homeworky things. Grrr, maybe I have no right to be mad, he just bought me a five hundred dollar dog!! Anyways, I'm a woman. I get what I want, but sometimes that just still isn't enough. Well, I am going to smoke a cigarette, watch another episode of Samantha Who and go to bed because I have philosophy tomorrow and I absolutely hate that class, but what do ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment