My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Been a Few Days

So I am absolutley loaded with homework this weekend! Did I mention how much I absolutely hate, and I mean HATE, group projects? Uggggh. I would much rather have ten papers to write this weekend! I can write papers easily.  But no, instead I have to work on this group project... plus I have a 3 page paper in Social Problems, I have a 5 page paper to write by Tuesday for Philosophy, which has a test included, and I have a 10 page paper due for Comp 2. Why does this world hate me so much?
My white Mollie fish did end up dying on Friday, along with my black Mollie today. I'm not left with 2 skirted tetras, 3 neon tetras and 4 guppies. ugh. even my ghost shrimp died on Friday.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It seems like it happens after I do a partial water change.
Well off of sad subjects, I finished all of my seasons of King of the Hill, which I'm slightly happy about, I was getting sick of it, becoming uninterested when it was on.  Then I watched 2 seasons of Sister Wives. Now I am back to my Law and Order SVU. Darn Netflix and their abundance of television shows and movies.
Anyways, I am back to working on my homework. Putting the kids to bed in just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment