My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

If I had all the magic in the world

If I had all the magic in the world I would definitely give
myself a big enough house to fit all of my kids in it.  I would
only ask for a bedroom for each one of them and a library for
my books.  I would make sure everyone I cared about had what
they needed.  I would do my best to repay every favor that
anyone has even done for me.
If I had all the magic in the world I would give all the
homeless children wonderful parents and loving homes.
If I had all the magic in the world I would give all of the
homeless animals warm places to stay with people who care.
If I had all the magic in the world I would find some way to
change the ways of every person that has performed some sort of
cruel act to a child, animal, or other person.
If I had all the magic in the world I would take away all discriminations... discriminations about sexuality, religion, race, and sex.  Everyone is equal.

1 comment: