My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh the joys of my life

School dragged on and on today. Although, we are now on my most favorite topic ever in Humanities! Poetry! I've been putting my thoughts onto paper and turning them into magical poems since I was twelve. What a stress reliever! Getting lost in a piece of paper. It irritated me how many people in my class had the lack of want to learn about this.  No one seemed to appreciate any of the poems we went over.  It saddens me.
On another note, I came home to find my two dalmatian mollies dying in my fish tank :( I'm trying the best I can to get them through this, but I'm not so sure I can with my lack of money to spend on fish medications and what not.
Well, on a better note, I am waiting for tomorrow to hurry and come because I find out if I am having a boy or a girl (hopefully). That is if the baby cooperates.  Ugh.
And I'm also waiting for this weekend. I will be getting a call to see if I am getting a new dog or not. A Pomeranian mix. Just adorable.  One other person will be looking before me, but I will be waiting for that phone call! If that other person does not want that dog, it is my destiny to get it! Well off to bed. Another long day tomorrow. Not to mention Philosophy class :( my least favorite class ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment