My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Life Is A Comedy

So... My attempt at making spaghetti for supper tonight failed miserably.  It wasn't until everyone had their food and I sat down to start on mine that I realized I somehow completely messed up the noodles.  Why does the art of cooking not think nicely of me?  Ugh.  My face must have been hilarious when I took my first bite because Chris started laughing hysterically.  I wondered why he was still eating his, but he was being a great sport about it, and if I wouldn't have made him out his plate down and go make another batch of noodles that guy would have downed the entire plate.
Oh well. My day has just been dandy anyways.  Didn't get to do my presentation.... AGAIN.  Why my group decided we shouldn't sit together today and all be off in our own little worlds I have no idea.  Not like they care I guess because they aren't the ones who spent a lot of time on a poster board and had to try their darnedest not to let it get ruined, and bring it to class day after day.  I have three kids, do you know how ridiculous it is to try and keep them away from something and not let them destroy it?!?! Aparantly the people in my group don't. I wanted to go the first day, but nooooo one girl wasn't there. Well guess what? TOOOO FRIGGIN BAD!!! You lose points. Not my problem. I showed up to class.  We were suppose to go today, but nooooooo the group that went first took half the class period to do theres.
It's a wonder how my teacher does not go absolutely INSANE. I know I would. People seem to have no respect for her.  Noone likes to have their powerpoints emailed ahead of time, or have the sound plugged in. I don't know how many times she has announced that this must all be done ahead of time.
Maybe one day she will rule out group assignments.  They are a waste of time.  Next time, I will ask if there is an alternate assignment instead.
My youngest, Evie, has a double ear infection and is crabbier then heck.  I want a new dog.  They have a shibu inu/ american eskimo mic coming into the pet store. I begged Chris over and over and maybe I will get it.  I have a miniature american eskimo right now, and a shibu inu has always been my wish!!! Ugggghhh I realize we are squeezed for room but I want another darn dog!! Dogs don't take up that much space. Hello. Ugh. Anyways, I am off to work on some annotated bibs.  I have two classes that I need to do these for.  Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment