My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Being a Mom and Being Sick Really Sucks

So I have been horribly sick all day, I'm thinking the flu.  That mean I didn't have to go to school today... YAY!! That also means I got to keep my kids home today and still change diapers and make food and break up some fights and be a trampoline.  I have a sectional, so why my kids choose to still jump on the couch I'm on, hence jumping on me, instead of the OTHER couch, I'll never know.  Not to mention the new puppy needing to go outside in the cold every hour. If you don't normally go out every hour when I'm gone, why must you do it when I'm home sick?
One thing I'm sure of, that's okay. In the end it will all be worth it.  I can't get mad at them for being kids and doing what they normally do.  It's hard to not get mad sometimes. I try my hardest.
It's early and the kids are now sleeping and so I am in about ten minutes! I need to go to school tomorrow. One class, no school on Friday, I think I can handle one class. Then I'll have three days to get better by the time I am to go to school again.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment