My Page About Who Knows What

So I'm just starting out at this whole blogging thing. My favorite teacher recommended it. I mainly need a journal, somewhere to put my thought, ideas, poems, and to vent. So here I am.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Borderline Personality Disorder I was cleaning and found an old poem I wrote!!!

Untitled

I know I've lost your trust with all of my lies
I can still see the hurt from each one of them in your eyes
I can't blame you if you never fully forgive me
This really isn't the person I want to be

Sometimes my heart sings out madness
Occasionally, for no reason, it cries out sadness
I know that I'm not perfect
Actually quite confident I'm wrecked

I know it's too often I have an attitude
I stupidly say things that are rude
I have honestly never hurt you intentionally
I love you completely:
Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually, and Mentally

I know I make you mad when I close up and get shy
I've just never had someone love me enough to pry
You've shown me a love that's sentimental and true
Try to understand this love you've shown, to me, is brand new

Please be patient, please be kind
Give me a while before I can adjust my mind
To this magical loving you've provided for me
And I'll do the best to make this relationship
everything you want it to be

There's nothing I wont do to keep you by my side
Maybe one day you can actually look at me with pride
If I'm lucky, there might be a day when I can look into your eyes
and see that I make you truly happy
That day might not come, and than my world will shatter
When I need to set you free

No comments:

Post a Comment